Author - Speaker
Personal Success Coach!
Coaching to Achieve Your Goals and
Live Your Dreams!
Coaching for Your Life,
Your Career, and Your Personal Growth!
I knew everything. I chose a major in college, married my life-mate, thought we'd be
together forever and fully expected we would set the world on fire. Well.
Now older, perhaps wiser, and a bit
humbled by life, I observe this: Somewhere between age 35 and 75, many of us get to
take a fresh look at ourselves and our goals. It is rarely pleasant, and we call it
a "crisis". For some, it is a terribly difficult time. But it is
also a gift!
To create a new life that is chosen with the wisdom and maturity of
adult experience, is a wonderful thing. For me, nothing is more meaningful and
exciting than coaching an adult who is re-creating their life. If you have decided
to march to the beat of your own drum, to change things that no longer fit, I salute you
and offer encouragement. If having a personal coach will assist, please contact me.
Send Email or contact the office at (541) 342-1030 during normal
|Examples Where A
Personal Coach Can Help:
- Personal Questioning/Growth
- Seeking New Personal Path
- Career Change
- New Business Direction/Opportunity
- Change in Family Situation: Divorce, New Marriage, Empty
- Change in Health Status
- Surviving A Near-Death Experience
- Retirement Planning & Preparation (at any age!)
is NOT Therapy!
counseling or psychotherapy is helpful, even necessary. But Dr Humbert never
combines coaching, which is "forward looking", with counseling, which seeks to
understand and resolve the past. The following distinctions may make this clear:
- Therapy is about healing; Coaching is about achievement
- Therapy is about understanding; Coaching is about action
- Therapy is about safety; Coaching is about momentum
- Therapy is about progress; Coaching is about performance
- Therapy is about protecting; Coaching is about attracting
- Therapy is about resolving; Coaching is about creating
- Therapy is about getting closure; Coaching is about
creating new openings
Ready to Play This Game?
you're old enough to realize you don't know as much as you once thought, but young enough
to dream big dreams, consider personal coaching. Bring your wisdom, your learnings
from the "school of hard knocks", and your optimism. Let's get this show
on the road! As the poet once said, "The Best Is Yet To Be!"
Take Action? It's Your Move, and There's No Risk!
Here! to send Email and request a FREE initial consultation.
tapes & ebooks speaking
it here privacy contact me
A Company of
The Philip E. Humbert Group,
PO Box 50910 Eugene,
Email to: Coach@philiphumbert.com
Copyright, 2004 The Philip E. Humbert Group, Inc.
by Kristie's Custom Design